Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2750301 An update is available that enables Microsoft Lync 2010 for Windows Phone to display an Inactive presence status after 5 minutes in an idle state
- 2736032 An update is available that adds an example of a user name format in the "Details" section in Lync 2010 for Windows Phone
- 2736033 "Could not connect to conference" error message when you click a "Join online meeting" link in Lync 2010 for Windows Phone
- 2735320 Mobile phone number is not displayed in a user's contact card in Lync 2010 for Windows Phone
- 2751200 You cannot join a conference by clicking a URL in Lync 2010 for Windows Phone
- 2673226 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010 for Windows Phone: March 2012
Update package information
Windows Phone MarketplaceThe update package is available for download from the Windows Phone Marketplace. For more information, visit the following Microsoft website:Note After you install the update, the version number in the "About" screen of Lync 2010 for Windows Phone displays the version as 4.1.8092.0 instead of 4.3.8092.1 incorrectly. The version number is not consistent with the version number in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Windows Phone-based telephone to save data before you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes to the registry to apply this update.
รหัสบทความ: 2737907 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 ต.ค. 2012 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1