If you attempt to create a database on another shared cluster drive when the SQL Server resource is not dependant on that disk, you may receive an error similar to:
Server: Msg 1802, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check previous errors.
Additionally, if you try to create a full-text index catalog on a disk on which the SQL Server resource is not dependant, the following error is displayed:
To move the shared cluster disk, select the disk you want to move to the SQL Server group, and then right-click that resource. Click Change Group. After the disk is in the same group in which the SQL Server resource resides, follow these steps to add it as a SQL Server dependency:
- Open the Cluster Administrator.
- Make sure that all the physical disk resources that contain SQL Server databases are in the same group as the SQL Server resource.
- Right-click the SQL Server resource, and then bring the resource into an Offline state by clicking Bring Offline.
- Right-click the SQL Server resource, and then click Properties.
- Click the Dependencies tab.
- Click Modify to add the disk to the dependencies list for that resource.
- Bring the SQL Server resource back online, and then put the SQL Server files on that shared cluster disk.
รหัสบทความ: 295732 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 10 ก.ค. 2008 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1