- Find the Visual Studio 2013 NatVis files. They are located at <VS INSTALL PATH>\Common7\Packages\Debugger\Visualizers. The installation path is frequently C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0.
- Find the installation location of the kits debugger: <KITS INSTALL PATH>\10\Debuggers\[x86\x64\arm]. The installation path is frequently C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits.
- For each installed version of the debugger package (x86, x64, and arm), create a directory and name it "Visualizers" from an administrative command prompt.
- Copy *.NatVis from the Visual Studio installation to the newly created Visualizers directory in each of the x86, x64, and arm debugger packages that are installed on your system.
- Restart any of the kits debuggers.
- The standard template library (STL) of Visual Studio 2013 and earlier versions. These files do not support visualization of the version of the STL that's included in Visual Studio 2015 and later versions. If you are debugging a Visual Studio 2015–built application, you can explicitly unload STL visualization support by running .nvunload stl.natvis in the debugger (or else choose not to drop that file).
- Other frameworks and libraries, including ATL and MFC.
- Many data structures for modern and universal applications. Some XAML visualizations may work only on Windows 8.1 and earlier targets. If you are debugging XAML controls in Windows 10, you can explicitly unload WinRT visualization support by running .nvunload winrt.natvis in the debugger (or else choose not to copy that file).
- Some core Win32 data structures.
รหัสบทความ: 3091112 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 3 ธ.ค. 2015 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1