Update Rollup 12 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) was released on December 15, 2015. This update rollup fixes various issues. Before you install this update, you must remove all interim updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3. Also, see this important information about how to install this update.
Method 1: Microsoft UpdateThis update rollup is available on Microsoft Update.
Note Microsoft Update doesn't detect update rollups for Exchange Server 2010 on clustered Exchange Server 2010 systems.
Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterThe update rollup is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
- KB 3048372 Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied
- KB 3096125 CryptographicException error when Edge Transport service crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3097219 Organizer's name isn't displayed in the subject of the recurring meeting requests in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3106421 Very long URLs in an email message don't open in OWA in Internet Explorer
- KB 3115809 Mailboxes can be accessed when the DefaultNetworkCredentials option is selected when you use Exchange Web Services Managed API to connect to Exchange Server
Installation instructionsLearn more about how to install the latest update rollup for Exchange Server 2010.
Also learn about the following update installation scenarios.
Restart requirementThe required services are restarted automatically when you apply this update rollup.
Removal informationTo remove Update Rollup 12 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel to remove update 3096066.
Installing this update on a DBCS version of Windows Server 2012You can't install or uninstall Update Rollup 12 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on a double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click Clock, Region and Language, click Region, and then click Administrative.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, select English (United States), and then click OK.
รหัสบทความ: 3096066 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 15 ธ.ค. 2015 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1