Error applying Virtual Switch Properties changes
Failed while adding virtual Ethernet switch connections.
Easy fix solutionTo fix this problem automatically, click the Download link. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the Easy fix wizard.
Important Before you run the Easy fix, note the following points:
- You will lose network connectivity after the wizard finishes.
- You must restart your computer manually after the wizard finishes.
- You will have to connect manually to all known Wi-Fi networks after your computer restarts.
- You must re-create the vSwitch by using the Hyper-V Virtual Switch Manager after your computer restarts.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Easy fix solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
รหัสบทความ: 3101106 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 28 ต.ค. 2016 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1