Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you add a printout of a PDF file to a page in OneNote 2013. When you search for a string in the printout, the highlighted position is incorrect for the actual string.
Note If you just apply the update, the issue will be fixed for OneNote 2013 with build versions later than or equal to 15.0.4580.x. Therefore, you need to update OneNote 2013 if you have an older version.
- The Disable password protected sections Group Policy Object (GPO) doesn't work for OneNote 2013.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114725 for 32-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Download update KB3114725 for 64-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Start OneNote 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
รหัสบทความ: 3114725 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 ม.ค. 2017 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 2