Additionally, when this issue occurs, Wi-Fi is disabled on Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2 devices.
This issue occurs if the generic USB driver for Bluetooth devices was updated between November 20, 2015, and November 25, 2015.
- Log on to Windows as an administrator.
- Connect a Bluetooth device.
- Start Device Manager.
For Windows 8.1:
Type Device Manager in the search box, and then tap or press Enter.
For Windows 7:
Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box, and then press Enter.
- In Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Right-click Canon Generic USB Driver for Bluetooth, and then click Uninstall.
- In the Confirm Device Uninstall dialog box, select the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox, and then press OK.
- Under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, verify that the Canon driver is uninstalled.
- Restart the computer.
- Verify that the blue, oval Bluetooth icon appears in the notification at the far right of the taskbar.
- In Windows Update, the user manually updated the USB Bluetooth driver that's listed as the following:Canon i-tech, Inc. - Other hardware - Canon Generic USB Driver for Bluetooth
- Windows Update was set to update automatically on a computer that a USB Bluetooth driver installed.
- On a computer that had never had a USB Bluetooth adaptor or other Bluetooth device connected, the user connected a Bluetooth device that required a newer driver than the generic Windows USB Bluetooth driver that was installed at that time.
รหัสบทความ: 3125437 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 12 ธ.ค. 2015 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1