Note Not all Surface Pro 3 devices have a Samsung SSD disk drive. You can determine whether your Surface Pro 3 SSD disk drive is a Samsung by checking the Disk Drives category in Device Manager.
To get this utility, follow these steps:
- Download the hotfix from this article.
- Extract the hotfix to a folder.
- Go to that folder, and then run the SSD_Optimization_Utility_Setup.exe file. That will put an SSD Optimization Utility icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the SSD Optimization Utility icon, and then click Yes to agree to run it.
- You are prompted to shut down your Surface Pro 3 after it has updated the Samsung SSD disk drive firmware.
- Turn on your Surface Pro 3, and then log on to Windows.
The SSD Optimization utility now runs in the background to optimize the data on the SSD drive.
Note System performance may be affected while the disk is being optimized.
รหัสบทความ: 3166746 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 23 มิ.ย. 2016 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1