Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- The UseWebDeploySCM configuration value was changed from True to False by UR9.
- Failure to upload file via FTP when you're using the External File Server configuration.
- The FileServerType parameter of the Set-WebsitesConfig PowerShell cmdlet is case-sensitive.
- The DataService component generates a high volume of HTTP logs, which exhausts the available disk space. This implements a cleanup operation that cleans up the DataService logs that exceed a configurable limit (DataServiceMaxLogSizeInMB). By default, this limit is set to 1024. To change this default setting, you can edit the value in the Settings area of the Web Management Console on the Controller role.
- When you're running Web Jobs within a domain-joined deployment and with Windows Authentication enabled, the process environment block is not populated correctly. This causes problems in expanding environment variables and issues when you're connecting to other services—for example, SQL Server and LDAP Services.
- Added support for the .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- The RUNTIME.SITEUSAGECOUNTERS_INCREMENTUSAGECOUNTERS query is executed at too high a frequency. This causes high CPU usage on deployments of SQL Server. This has been resolved by adding additional indexes on Runtime.SiteQuotas and Runtime.OwnersQuotas.
- TrustUnlisted is not honored by WAP Web Sites.
- Added the capability to remove a controller that's marked as "Not Ready" when you're using the Web Management Console.
- Default SKUs are not installed if the Pre-Configured External FileServer option is used during manual installation.
- PHP Frameworks have been upgraded to be in sync with Microsoft Azure App Service, with the addition of PHP 7.0 (x86 and x64) and the associated SQL Server driver.
Framework and component updates included in this update rollupUpdates to the .NET Framework:
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 Developer Pack (KB3105179)
- PHP 5.4.45
- PHP 5.5.36
- PHP 5.6.22
- PHP 7.0.7 x86 and x64
- WinCache 53 (184.108.40.206-5.3)
- WinCache 54 (220.127.116.11-5.4)
- WinCache 55 (18.104.22.168-5.5)
- WinCache 56 (22.214.171.124-5.6)
- WinCache70 x86 and x64 (126.96.36.199-7.0)
Download informationUpdate packages for Windows Azure Pack Web Sites version 2 are available from Windows Update or by manual download.
Note If the target operating system is Windows Server 2012 R2, there is a requirement for all Web Worker roles to have the April 2014 Rollout Upgrade Package in order to support Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. If this is not installed, the Web Worker roles will not be marked ready and the Web Worker logs in the Web Management Console will indicate that dependency failed.
Method 1: Windows UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Operations Manager component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package that you want, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
- Wait for the Web Sites Management Console snap-in to appear on the desktop. (This is also searchable through the Start menu.) Then, follow these steps:
- Open the console.
- Start the Web Sites controller.
- Monitor the roles upgrade process.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogThe update packages are available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
รหัสบทความ: 3174243 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 19 ก.ค. 2016 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1