Note The following procedure is for Windows Server 2003. It does not apply to Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
By default, network DTC access is disabled on the Windows Server 2003 products that are mentioned in the "Applies To" section. When you do not enable network DTC access on the server, applications can only use transactions that stay on the local computer. For example, transactions cannot flow from a local computer to a database that runs on a separate computer if network DTC access is disabled.
When network DTC access is disabled, clients that try to gain access to DTC on the server may receive the following error message:
Steps to enable network DTC access
- Click Start, point to
Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- Select Application Server, and then click
- Select Enable network DTC access, and then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
comexp.msc, and then click
OKto open Component Services.
- Expand Component Services, expand Computers, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the MSDTC tab, click Secuity Configuration under Transaction Configuration, click to select the Network DTC Access check box under Secuity Settings, and then click to select the following check boxes under Transaction Manager Communication:
- Allow Inbound
- Allow Outbound
- On Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS) clusters, you cannot select Mutual Authentication Required. Therefore, click to select one of the following check boxes:
899191 New functionality in the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service in Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 and in Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Incoming Caller Authentication Required
- No Authentication Required
- Make sure that the Logon Account is set to NTAUTHORITY\NetworkService.
- Click OK. A message box explains that the MS DTC Service will be stopped and restarted, and that all dependent services will also be stopped and restarted. Click Yes.
Note If this is a Majority Node Set (MNS) cluster, do not use the MNS resource as the storage device for MS DTC. MS DTC requires a storage resource such as a physical disk.
รหัสบทความ: 817064 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 24 มี.ค. 2009 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1