Service pack informationThis problem was first corrected in Office 2003 Service Pack 3. To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Office 2003. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain and install the updateThe update for Office 2003 (KB923097) is located at the Microsoft Download Center. To download this update and to view installation instructions and deployment strategies, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
How to determine whether the update is installedThe update for Office 2003 (KB923097) contains the file that has the version that is listed in the following table.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
To determine whether you already have this file installed, search your hard disk drive. To do this, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- In the Search Results pane, click All files and folders under Search Companion.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type Stslist.dll, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click the file, and then click Properties.
- On the Version tab, determine the version of the file that is installed on the computer.
Information for administrators about .msp filesThe update for Office 2003 (KB923097) consists of a full-file Microsoft Windows Installer file (.msp file). The .msp file is packaged in a self-extracting executable file. The following .msp file is distributed in this update:
รหัสบทความ: 923097 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 ก.ย. 2009 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1