- Home users:
- IT professionals:
- Microsoft is aware of an issue that affects a limited number of printer drivers. When you try to print by using one of these drivers, you may experience the following symptoms:
935843 Stop 0x0000007F error when you print from Windows XP or Windows 2000 with GDI security update 925902 installed
- Your computer automatically restarts.
- After you log on, you receive the following error message:Microsoft WindowsWhen you click the link at the bottom of the message box, you see error signature information that resembles the following:
The system has recovered from a serious error. A log of this error has been created. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Microsoft Windows. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here.BCCode : 0x0000007f (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 0_0 Product : 256_1
- You receive the following Stop error message: A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer...
*** Stop 0x0000007f (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
- After you install this security update on a computer that is running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, certain third-party applications may not start. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:application_executable_name - Illegal System DLL RelocationFor more information about this issue, and to see a list of third-party programs that Microsoft has confirmed are affected by this problem, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.935448 Certain programs may not start, and you receive an error message on a computer that is running Windows XP Service Pack 2: "Illegal System DLL Relocation"If you receive a similar message when you use other programs, install update 935448. If we confirm that other programs are affected by this problem, we will update Microsoft Knowledge Base article 935448 with more information.
|April 17, 2007||Updated the "Known issues" section to include information about a Stop error that you may receive after you install this security update. Added this table.|
รหัสบทความ: 925902 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 30 ก.ย. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1