In earlier versions of Office, you can insert an organization chart in Microsoft PowerPoint. You can then save the organization chart as a stand-alone .opx file. However, in the 2007 Microsoft Office programs, you cannot open an .opx file that you created by using Organization Chart 2.0. Additionally, you cannot insert an .opx file as an object in a 2007 Office program.
If you open a presentation that was created in an earlier version of PowerPoint and that contains embedded organization chart objects, these objects remain in the presentation. To update the objects to the new version of the Organization Chart add-in for the 2007 Office programs, double-click the objects to edit them.
If the Organization Chart add-in is not installed, you may receive the following error message when you double-click the chart objects:
The Organization Chart add-in for the 2007 Office programs can convert embedded charts that are contained in documents or in presentations. However, the Organization Chart add-in for the 2007 Office programs cannot open or import stand-alone .opx files that are created in Organization Chart 2.0.
Although the Organization Chart add-in is included with the 2007 Office programs, it is not automatically installed when you install a 2007 Office suite. To install the Organization Chart add-in, follow these steps:
- Exit all programs.
- Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, click Change.
- Click the 2007 Microsoft Office suite that is listed, and then click Change.
- In the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Setup dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
- Expand the Microsoft Office folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Office PowerPoint folder.
- Click the button next to Organization Chart Add-in for Microsoft Office programs, and then click Run from My Computer.
- Click Continue to install the Organization Chart add-in.
- On the Insert tab, click Object in the Text group.
- Click Organization Chart Add-in for Microsoft Office programs.
รหัสบทความ: 926928 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 15 ต.ค. 2007 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1