Support for Windows Vista without any service packs installed ended on April 13, 2010. To continue receiving security updates for Windows, make sure you're running Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2). For more information, refer to this Microsoft web page: Support is ending for some versions of Windows
The four videos that are included in the Windows DreamScene Content Pack can be described as follows:
- A bee that is flying around a field of thistle
- A street lamp that is reflected in a puddle as soft rain falls into the puddle
- The movement of water in a forest stream
- A computer-generated scene that contains orange-colored wisps
The preview version of the Windows DreamScene component for Windows Vista Ultimate is an unsupported release. This unsupported release is unsuitable for users who are uncomfortable with installing prerelease software.
If you installed the preview version of the Windows DreamScene component for Windows Vista Ultimate, and you want to install the Windows DreamScene Content Pack, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Check for updates.
- In the There are Windows Ultimate Extras available for download area, click View available Extras.
- In the Windows Ultimate Extras area, click to select the Windows DreamScene Content Pack check box, and then click Install.
รหัสบทความ: 931133 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 14 เม.ย. 2010 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1