Steps to reproduce the behaviorMicrosoft provides programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes that you are familiar with the programming language that is being demonstrated and with the tools that are used to create and to debug procedures. Microsoft support engineers can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure. However, they will not modify these examples to provide added functionality or construct procedures to meet your specific requirements.
- Create a text file that is named Test.html.
- Copy and paste the following code into the Test.html file.
subWin = window.open("test.doc");
subWin = null;
<INPUT type="button" value="Open doc window" onClick="openSubView()" ID="Button1" NAME="Button1">
<INPUT type="button" value="Close doc window" onClick="closeSubView()" ID="Button2" NAME="Button2">
- Create a Word document that is named Test.doc.
- Type Hello World in the Test.doc file.
- Open Test.html in Internet Explorer 6 or in Internet Explorer 7.
- Click Open doc window.
Notice that the Word document is loaded in the child window.
- Click Close doc window to close the child window.
Notice that you experience the problem that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.
รหัสบทความ: 934365 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 ก.ย. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1