The update will replace the current self-update tree on the WSUS 2.0 SP1-based server. The self-update tree for WSUS 2.0 SP1 enables users to upgrade mapped WSUS 2.0 clients to the latest 3.0 version without having to upgrade the WSUS server to version 3.0. When WSUS clients contact WSUS 2.0 SP1 servers that have installed this update, the WSUS clients automatically upgrade to the WSUS version 3.0 client program.
You can use this update program on WSUS 2.0 SP1-based servers that are running one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Service Pack 4 (SP4)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Service Pack 4 (SP4)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Performance improvements
- Support for the Russian language locale (RUS) and for the Brazilian Portuguese language locale (PTB).
- 932494 When you use Automatic Updates to scan for updates or to apply updates to applications that use Windows Installer, you experience issues that involve the Svchost.exe process
- 936475 After you install updates on a computer that is running Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 (SP4), the computer may stop responding during the shutdown process
Download informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Windows Server Update Services 2.0 Service Pack 1 Selfupdate tree package now.
Release Date: June 25, 2007
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
รหัสบทความ: 936301 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 11 ก.ย. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1