The procedure entry point apsSearchInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.
The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.
- This issue can also occur if you install (or reinstall) a device driver for a third-party wireless network adapter that was made available prior to the release of Windows XP SP3.
- The %WINDIR% environment variable typically corresponds to C:\Windows, or the location where Windows is installed.
- Searchable Knowledge Base: Search technical support information and self-help tools for Microsoft products.
- Solution Centers: View product-specific frequently asked questions and support highlights.
- Other Support Options: Use the Web to ask a question, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services, or provide feedback.
รหัสบทความ: 950720 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 15 พ.ย. 2012 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1