- They make local NTLM authentication requests to a Web site that uses the NTLM authentication.
- The Web site is hosted on Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.1 or IIS 6.
- The Web site has a name that is mapped to the local loopback address.
- When you configure Windows Small Business Server 2003, the SharePoint Web site is automatically configured to use only the NTLM authentication. Therefore, Kerberos authentication is not enabled.
- A static DNS record is created in the DNS database. The target host of the DNS record is the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 introduces a security improvement that expands the use of Service Principal Name (SPN) from the Negotiate authentication to include the NTLM authentication. This security improvement helps protect against credential reuse and helps protect the system from loopback attacks.
Update informationThis update automatically enables the Kerberos authentication on the SharePoint Web site.
How to obtain this updateThis update is available from the Microsoft Update Web site:
PrerequisitesYou must have .NET Framework 2.0 installed before you apply this update.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
File informationThe English version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
รหัสบทความ: 961143 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 8 ต.ค. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1