Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Install Windows SharePoint Services or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server on computer A.
- Install SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services on computer B.
- Log on to computer A by using a domain account. The domain account is a user on computer A, and the account is a member of the Farm Administrators group in Windows SharePoint Services or in SharePoint Server.
- Run the Reporting Services service under another domain account on computer B. The domain account is a member of the local BUILTIN\Administrators group on computer B.
- On the Grant DB Access page in SharePoint Central Administration, specify the Reporting Services account as the credential for the report server.
รหัสบทความ: 968599 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 7 เม.ย. 2009 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1