To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you would rather fix this problem yourself, see the workaround section in the
For more information about this workaround, visit the following Microsoft Security Advisory Web page:
- The scenarios in which you might apply or disable the workaround.
- How to manually apply the workaround.
Specifically, to see this information, look for the General Information heading, then expand the Suggested actions section, and then expand the Workaround section.
To automatically apply this resolution, click the Fix this problem link under the "Enable Network Protocol Lockdown" heading. Then, click Run in the File Download dialog box and follow the steps in the wizard. This applies the "enable network protocol lockdown" workaround that is listed in CVE-2010-0255.
To automatically undo the fix and restore the original settings, click the Fix this problem link under the "Disable Network Protocol Lockdown" heading. Then, click Run in the File Download dialog box and follow the steps in the wizard. This removes the "enable network protocol lockdown" workaround that is listed in CVE-2010-0255.
Microsoft has tested the following workarounds. Although these workarounds will not correct the underlying vulnerability, they help block known attack vectors. For more information about the workarounds, see the security advisory.
|Enable Network Protocol Lockdown||Disable Network Protocol Lockdown|
- This Fix it can be used with supported versions of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
รหัสบทความ: 980088 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 2 ก.ค. 2010 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1