For more information about Microsoft .NET Framework, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Important We recommend that you do not block the installation of the .NET Framework 4. However, if you have a compelling business reason to do this temporarily in environments where the Automatic Updates feature is enabled, you can modify the registry to temporarily block the installation of the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
Note Organizations do not have to modify the registry in environments that are managed by using an update management solution such as Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003. Organizations can use these products to fully manage the deployment of updates that are released through Windows Update and through Microsoft Update.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.
For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, visit the Microsoft Web site that is appropriate for your operating system.
Windows 7Windows Vista
Note After you use this method to temporarily block the installation of the .NET Framework 4, we recommend that you do not leave these changes in force for any length of time because of customer needs. These needs include security, stability, and servicing.
- Back up the registry.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click to select the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP
- After you select the subkey that is specified in step 3, point to New on the Edit menu, and then click Key.
- Type WU, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click WU, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type BlockNetFramework4, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click BlockNetFramework4, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.
รหัสบทความ: 982320 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 ก.ย. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1