Outlook 2016 hangs with Junk Email Reporting add-in and large archive
Consider the following scenario:
- You run Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- You have a large online archive mailbox open in Outlook.
- You have the Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook installed.
In this scenario, Outlook may stop responding.
To work around this issue, uninstall the Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook by following these steps.
- Exit Outlook.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Select Uninstall.
- Start Outlook.
For more information about the Junk Email Reporting Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook, see the following TechNet article:
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
freeze not responding stops responding crash
รหัสบทความ: 3171036 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 06/16/2016 19:00:00 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 2.0