Can’t add permissions to a room mailbox in another forest in Outlook for Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR (vNext)
In Microsoft Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR (vNext), you can't add a security group or user to the permissions of a cross-forest room mailbox in Microsoft Outlook. Specifically, this issue occurs in the following scenario:
- You were granted “Full Access” or folder level rights to a room mailbox in another forest.
- You add the room mailbox as a shared Calendar in Outlook.
- You right-click the Calendar folder and then select the Permissions tab:
- You click Add, select a user or security group from the People Picker, and then click OK. The user or security group is displayed, and you can select a permission level :
- When you click Apply or OK and then return to the Permissions tab, the user or security group is no longer listed:
This issue is currently under investigation by Microsoft.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- An administrator can add folder level rights to a room mailbox by using the Add-MailboxFolderPermission cmdlet.
- A user in the same forest as the room mailbox can add permissions in Outlook.
รหัสบทความ: 3195201 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 09/28/2016 00:57:00 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1.0
Microsoft Business Productivity Online Dedicated, Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite Federal
- vkbportal226 kbgraphic kbgraphxlink KB3195201