Method 1: Change the font on a specific slide
- To change the font for a single paragraph or a phrase, drag to select the text. Then, on the Home tab, in the Font group, click a font name in the Font box . You can also apply other kinds of formatting in the Font group, such as font size, bold or italic type, and text color.
- To change the font for all the text in a placeholder, drag to select all the text, or click to select the placeholder that contains the text. Then, on the Home tab, in the Font group, click a font name in the Font box . You can also apply other kinds of formatting in the Font group, such as font size, bold or italic type, and text color.
Note A placeholder is a box that has dotted or hatch-marked borders that are part of most slide layouts. A placeholder holds title and body text, or objects such as charts, tables and pictures. The following is an example of a placeholder and the red arrow points to the hatch-marked border:
Method 2: Change the fonts throughout your presentation
If you're using one slide master, you can change a font style on the slide master and the change appears through the whole presentation. A slide master is the main slide that stores information about the theme and layouts of a presentation. This includes the background, color, fonts, effects, placeholder sizes and positions. If you are using multiple slide masters, such as when you have applied more than one design template to your presentation, you must change the font style on each master.
To change the fonts on the slide master, follow these steps:
- Open a blank or an existing presentation.
- On the View tab, in the Master Views group, click Slide Master. When you open Slide Master view, thumbnails of each slide master appear in the navigation pane. If you are using multiple slide masters, select the slide master thumbnail or title master thumbnail whose font style that you want to change.
- On the slide, click the title text or the level of body text where you want to apply a new font style. Remember, you are only changing the font on the master, not the text.
- In the Edit Theme group, click Fonts.
- Select the new kind of font that you want to use.
Note Repeat steps 1-5 for any other fonts that you want to change.
- Click Close Master View on the Slide Master toolbar to return and edit your slides.
Makale No: 212401 - Son İnceleme: 12 Tem 2013 - Düzeltme: 1