Rebuild Your Outlprnt FileOutlook stores its print settings in the Outlprnt file. If this file has become corrupted, you may not be able to print or change print settings in Outlook. To correct this situation, rebuild your Outlprnt file.
To rebuild your Outlprnt file, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Find, and click Files or Folders.
- In Named, type Outlprnt, and click Find Now.
- Right-click the Outlprnt file, and click Rename on the shortcut menu.
- Type a new name for the Outlprnt file, (such as Outlprnt.old), and close Find.
- Restart Outlook and make any change to the print styles. This rebuilds the Outlprnt file.
Makale No: 223410 - Son İnceleme: 22 Haz 2014 - Düzeltme: 1