drive is the drive letter that is assigned to your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- Perform the administrative installation from a computer that does not have a beta version of Office installed. -or-
- Remove the beta version of Office before you perform the administrative installation.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Double-click Office 2000 productin the list, (where Office 2000 product is the edition that you want to remove).
- Click Remove Office in the Microsoft Office 2000 Maintenance Mode dialog box.
- Click Yes to the prompt that confirms your choice to remove Office.
Makale No: 228592 - Son İnceleme: 23 Oca 2007 - Düzeltme: 1