- You have a Receive connector that is configured for a HubTransportserveror for an Edge Transport server in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You disable the tarpitting functionality on this receive connector.
- You enable Pipelining in Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- A mail service uses Pipelining in SMTP to check the email addresses before forwarding mails between internal systems.
- Configure the tarpit interval to 1 if the mail service uses Pipelining in SMTP.
- Turn off Pipelining in SMTP.
Makale No: 2398431 - Son İnceleme: 6 Nis 2011 - Düzeltme: 1