- In Control Panel, double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- On the left tab of the Add/Remove Programs window, click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- Once the Windows Components Wizard opens, click to select the Message Queuing Services item. Click Next.
This will start the MSMQ 2.0 setup process. Your Windows 2000 and Windows XP installation CD-ROM, network share, or install point must be available.
- MSMQ will display an installation dialog box. You will be prompted to install either an MSMQ server or a dependent client. Click Message Queuing Server.
- MSMQ will then search for a Domain Controller with MSMQ installed. If MSMQ doesn't find a domain controller automatically, it will display a dialog box requesting the "Name of the computer running MSMQ." You can type in the name of a Windows 2000 and Windows XP Domain Controller.
- You can also choose to install MSMQ 2.0 in Workgroup mode (by selecting Message Queuing Will Not Access a Directory Service), but this alters the behavior of Queued Components.For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:247394 PRB: Permission Denied Error When You Use Queued Components in Workgroup Mode
After completing setup, you can see the MSMQ queues and messages under the Computer Management MMC Snap-In, under Administrative Tools:
Makale No: 256096 - Son İnceleme: 24 Mar 2009 - Düzeltme: 1