Issues that are fixed in this hotfixThis hotfix fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
When a class or a class extension that has a decimal data type is defined and populated, the scale of the decimal is ignored. The result is that decimals are always stored as rounded to the nearest whole number.
When a relationship with a decimal data type property is defined, the relationship fact that targets this relationship does not deploy because of decimal precision. Decimal precision retrieves 256 regardless of what is defined for the maximum length of this property.
When a class that uses a numeric key is defined, property inserts and updates for instances of that class could fail because of a unique constraint violation.
When properties on a relationship are updated in the same transaction in which the relationship is deleted, property updates are not reflected in the data warehouse.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix, you must have System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Cumulative Update 2 for System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
For more information about Cumulative Update 2 for System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Components that are affected by this hotfixThis hotfix applies to the following System Center Service Manager components:
- Service Manager Management Server (SM server)
- Service Manager Data Warehouse Management Server (DW server)
- Service Manager Consoles
How to install this hotfixImportant Before you install this hotfix, we recommend that you follow these steps:
- Back up the following databases:
- Back up the encryption keys for SM server and for DW server.
- Exit all System Center Service Manager-related applications before you apply this hotfix.
For example, exit the Service Manager Console and the authoring tool.
- Download this hotfix to a target folder.
Note This hotfix contains both the x86 version and the x64 version. Download the version that is appropriate for your system.
- Open the target folder.
- Right-click the following file, and then click Run as administrator:
For an AMD64-based system:SCSM2010SP1_OD_KB2561430_AMD64_7.0.6555.116.exeFor an x86-based system:SCSM2010SP1_OD_KB2561430_i386_7.0.6555.116.exe
- Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then follow the steps in the installation wizard.
- For Service Manager Data Warehouse Management Server, you have to manually start the System Center Management service after the hotfix installation is complete.
|File name||Version||Applies to|
|Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Core.dll||7.0.6555.116||SM server, DW server, Console|
- In Control Panel, open the Programs and Features item.
- Click View installed updates.
- Check whether the following item is listed in the list that appears:Hotfix for Microsoft System Center Service Manager SP1 (KB2561430)Note If the computer is running SM server, this item appears under Microsoft System Center Service Manager SP1.
- Open the product installation folder. By default, the location of this folder is as follows:C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center\Service Manager 2010
- Validate that the following .dll files are upgraded to version 7.0.6555.116:
Method 3View the log files to determine whether any error occurred during the installation of the hotfix. To do this, examine the following log files in the %temp% folder:
- SCSM2010SP1_OD_KB2561430_AMD64_7.0.6555.116.msp.0.log for AMD64
- SCSM2010SP1_OD_KB2561430_i386_7.0.6555.116.msp.0.log for x86 console
Makale No: 2561430 - Son İnceleme: 24 Haz 2011 - Düzeltme: 1