- Start Dependency Walker version 2.1.
- Click Open on the File menu to load the problem file into Dependency Walker.
- Next, on the View menu, click Start profiling. The Profile Module dialogue box appears.
- Type any switches and/or program arguments you want into the Program Argument window.
- Make sure that you have selected all other options that you want, and then click OK.
This profiles your application, listing modules loaded and files used. Dependency Walker injects Dwinject.dll just before the application error occurs. The resulting log will document exactly what the application was doing at the time of the error.
Release Date: June 25, 2002
For additional information about how to download Microsoft Support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For additional information, see Help in Dependency Walker (Depends) version 2.1.
Makale No: 256872 - Son İnceleme: 15 Ağu 2005 - Düzeltme: 1