This hotfix package is no longer available because of an issue that occurs when you try to install the hotfix package.
This article describes the issues that are fixed in the Microsoft Office 2013 hotfix package that is dated April 12, 2013.
Issues that this hotfix package fixes
- Non-federated Active Directory users cannot use third-party storage services in Office 2013.
BUG #: 3148018 (Office15)
- You have Microsoft OneDrive for Business installed on a computer that has Office 2013 installed. However, you cannot save a Word 2013 document or an Excel 2013 worksheet as an .htm or .html file to your local OneDrive folder.
BUG #: 3190571 (Office15)
- After you install a COM add-in on an Office 2013 application, the COM add-in displays an icon image on a ribbon. When you click the COM add-in, the icon image is not displayed as clearly as in an Office 2010 application.
BUG #: 3196059 (Office15)
- You open an email message that contains an Information Right Management (IRM) workbook in Outlook 2013. Then, you save the workbook to your local disk. In this situation, the workbook is corrupted.
BUG #: 3201131 (Office15)
- You open an IRM Office 2013 document that is stored in a network location, and then you disconnect the network connection. In this situation, you cannot save the document to your local disk. Additionally, you do not receive a notification of the save failure.
BUG #: 3201131 (Office15)
- When you add buttons to a Quick Access Toolbar in a document, the buttons are not displayed when you open the document again.
BUG #: 3227454 (Office15)
- When you preview a meeting request in the Junk E-Mail folder, Outlook 2013 unexpectedly creates a calendar item in your calendar.
BUG #: 3272416 (Office15)
- You have Microsoft Lync 2013 installed on a Clover Trail platform, and then you view video feeds in Lync 2013. In this situation, the video feeds are displayed out of order.
BUG #: 3272597 (Office15)
- When you open an email message in Outlook 2013 that connects to a Microsoft Exchange 2007 server in cached mode, the sender information in the business card is missing.
BUG #: 3320969 (Office15)
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Makale No: 2768342 - Son İnceleme: 20 Şub 2015 - Düzeltme: 1
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Microsoft Office Personal 2013, Microsoft Office Professional 2013, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, Microsoft Office Standard 2013