- Lync 2013 or Lync 2010 can't connect to the Skype for Business Online (formerly Lync Online) service through a proxy that is configured by using a file://-based Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file.
- You can't connect to the Skype for Business Online service when you're using Lync 2013 or Lync 2010. When you view Network Monitor, traces show multiple TCP SYNC requests for login.microsoftonline.com.
- Click to select the Use automatic configuration script option, and then configure an HTTP-based proxy PAC file.
- Click to select the Automatically Detect Settings option, and then deploy Web Proxy Auto-Discovery (WPAD).
To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
- In the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog box, click to select either Automatically Detect Settings or Use automatic configuration script, depending on your network configuration.
For more information about how to configure an HTTP-based proxy PAC file, go to the following Microsoft website:
For more information about how to deploy WPAD, go to the following Microsoft website:
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- In the left pane, click Networking.
- Click the Network tab. Under the Tasks tab in the right pane, click Configure Forefront TMG Client Settings.
- In the Forefront TMG Client Settings dialog box, click New.
- In the Application Entry Setting dialog box, configure the following rules:
Application Key Value msoidsvc Disable 0 msoidsvc DisableEx 0
For example, this issue may occur in a scenario where all the following conditions are true:
- Proxy Server Automatic Discovery isn't enabled.
- A proxy server isn't configured in Internet Explorer.
- The Automatically detect settings option isn't enabled in Internet Explorer.
Note The only location that the Lync and Skype for Business clients use to detect network proxy configuration information is in the LAN settings option on the Connections tab in Internet options.
Makale No: 2769142 - Son İnceleme: 28 Ara 2016 - Düzeltme: 1