You can network your businesses computers configuring them to share access to the Internet, printers and other devices. This guide will help you decide if you should set up a wired, wireless, or hybrid network and then walk you through setting it up. Once you decide on the layout and pick the tools you need to do the job it’s just a matter of hooking everything up and tweaking a few settings here and there. It is easier than you might think when you have the steps to follow.
- How to set up a network
- How to set up a wireless network
- How to set up a wired network
- The different wired network options
- The different wireless network options
- General information on router options
The link below will navigate your web browser to a guided tutorial which will help you solve your problemStart guided walkthrough.
Makale No: 2806777 - Son İnceleme: 21 Ağu 2015 - Düzeltme: 1