The accounting treatment is called as compressed entry or reduction entry. There are two types accounting treatments to recognize the reduction entry:
- Direct-off: A direct reduction of the acquisition price of the asset.
- Reserve: A separate value that is managed on the equity side of the balance sheet.
There are three features to address these business requirements:
- Recognize and measure government grant or subsidy by supporting direct-off method.
- Recognize and measure government grant or subsidy by supporting reserve method.
- Support the depreciation with applied reduction entry.
Update informationThis country-specific update is included in Cumulative Update 7 (CU7) for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. To apply this country-specific update, install CU7 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
Makale No: 2880122 - Son İnceleme: 17 Şub 2017 - Düzeltme: 3