- KB 3069206 Exchange UM Auto Attendant can't transfer call to phone/extension number in Skype for Business Server 2015 environment
- KB 3068921 RTCHost.exe process persistently consumes many CPU resources on a Skype for Business Server 2015 Front End server
- KB 3068926 Default presence configuration parameter is incorrect on a Skype for Business Server 2015 server
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces all previously released updates for Skype for Business Server 2015.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015 (KB3061064) on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Enterprise Edition - Front End server
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Edge server
Removal informationBefore you uninstall this cumulative update, you must first uninstall all cumulative updates of core components that are greater or equal to 6.0.9319.55 version (cumulative update 6.0.9319.72 (KB 3090687) and cumulative update 6.0.9319.55 (KB3051958) for Skype for Business Server 2015, core components). Otherwise, you will experience an issue in which the RTCSRV service cannot be started.
To remove both cumulative updates, follow these steps:
Note We recommend that you reference the instructions that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015 (KB3061064) when you remove both cumulative updates.
- Click Control Panel, and then click Program.
- Click the Installed Updates link.
- Right-click Skype for Business Server 2015, Core Components (KB3090687) with version 6.0.9319.72. Then, click Uninstall in the right-click menu.
- Right-click Skype for Business Server 2015, Front End Server (KB3061059) with version 6.0.9319.72. Then, click Uninstall in the right-click menu.
Makale No: 3061059 - Son İnceleme: 17 Eyl 2015 - Düzeltme: 1