This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 8 for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager. Additionally, this article contains the installation instructions for Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 Operations Manager.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- The home page link on the Web Console noscript.aspx file is vulnerable to cross-site scripting (XSS)
A security vulnerability exists in the Web Console for System Center 2012 Operations Manager that could allow elevation of privilege if a user visits an affected website by way of a specially crafted URL. This fix resolves that vulnerability. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-086.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 Operations Manager
Download informationUpdate packages for Operations Manager are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Operational Manager component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual download of the update packagesGo to the following website to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Makale No: 3071089 - Son İnceleme: 11 Ağu 2015 - Düzeltme: 1