To access the settings for the reporting feature:
- Click Start.
- Right-click My Computer, then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Error Reporting.
- By default, error reporting is enabled. To disable it, click Disable error reporting. To continue to be notified when errors occur without being prompted to report the errors, click to select the But notify me when critical errors occur check box.
- Specify whether you want to use error reporting for the Windows operating system, for programs, or for both Windows and programs.
- To report errors only for selected programs, click Choose Programs, click All programs in this list, and then click the programs that you do not want to include.
- To add a program that is not listed, click Add, type the name of the program, or click Browse to find the program on your computer.
- If many programs are listed, you may want to create an exclude list. In the Do not report errors for these programs box, click Add, type the name of each program that you want to exclude from error reporting, or click Browse to find the program on your computer.
NOTE: Because all error reports are confidential and anonymous, Microsoft Support Professionals do not have access to any error report that you send to Microsoft over the Internet by using the Error Reporting service. As a result, you need to send a Dr. Watson item for Windows log file to a support personnel by the method they prefer.
For additional information about Dr. Watson for Windows, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Makale No: 310414 - Son İnceleme: 21 Kas 2012 - Düzeltme: 1