Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Note To fix this issue, please also follow the instructions in the Registry information section.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114506 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3114506 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
After you install this update, follow these steps:
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search Windows box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, if you're using a mouse, move it to the upper-right corner, go to Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry entry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\Internet
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter ForceDavCacheInvalidation, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) ForceDavCacheInvalidation, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter 1, and then select OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Makale No: 3114506 - Son İnceleme: 22 Oca 2017 - Düzeltme: 2