Below we show how to schedule multiple resources to a single work order. A "User" with the appropriate permissions/access role(s) needs the ability to add multiple resources to a single work order. There are a multitude of scenarios where this option could be utilized. Below are the most common.
This is typically done 3 ways:
- Via the Schedule Board (Holding SHIFT and dragging cursor across time block)
- Via the Scheduling Assistant
- By creating a Resource Crew
After Scheduling a Work Order the status will be changed to Scheduled, thus no longer shown in the Unscheduled Work Order view at the bottom of the Schedule Board.
To reschedule the same Work Order:
- Find Resource and time block you wish to reschedule Work Order to
- While holding SHIFT drag cursor across time block
- In pop-up window find previously scheduled Work Order by adjusting view
- Search for Work Order you wish to schedule again
The Scheduling Assistant can also be used to schedule a Work Order to multiple Resources.
- Choose the Work Order you wish to schedule multiple resources for
- Initiate Scheduling Assistant
- Enter search criteria
- Choose and highlight Resource
- Choose Schedule & New this will Schedule the selected Resource and allow you keep choosing other available Resources
A Resource Crew can be used to schedule multiple Resources to a single Work Order.
**Creating a Resource Crew is recommended for situations where Resources will work together often, if two or more Resources are only going to be collaborating on a few Work Orders then it's recommended to use either the Drag and Drop Method or the Schedule Assistant from the previously mentioned methods **
Creating a Resource Crew consists of creating a new Resource with the Resource Type set as Crew and then adding other Resources as Group Members of that Crew. When Work Orders are scheduled to the Crew, a Work Order Schedule is automatically created for all Resources related to the Crew.
Refer to the FieldOne LMS for more information regarding setting up Resource Crews
Makale No: 3132143 - Son İnceleme: 13 Oca 2016 - Düzeltme: 1