- In the Office 365 portal:There is an error on one or more user accounts. To see which users are affected and the detailed error message, select the "users with errors" view, and then click the user’s display name.We detected a duplicate Proxy address conflict on the value <value>. All attribute values need to be unique across objects. To resolve this conflict, first determine which object should be using the conflicting value. Then, update or remove the conflicting value from the other object(s). This error was detected on <Date and Time>.
- From an email report:
Step 1: Check your local directoryUse the IdFix DirSync Error Remediation Tool to identify duplicate or invalid attributes.
To resolve duplicate attributes by using the IdFix Tool, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Step 2: Check Azure ADYou can use the Office 365 portal or the Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell to check Azure AD for duplicate attributes.
Note The report in the Office 365 portal only displays user objects that have these errors. The report doesn't show information about conflicts between groups, contacts, or public folders. See Method 2 to learn how to view conflicts for the other objects.
Method 1: Use the Office 365 portal
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com) as an administrator.
- In the Office 365 admin center, go to Users, and then click Active users.
A warning at the top of the page is displayed if there are duplicate attribute conflicts on any object in your organization.
- To filter the view to display only users with errors, click Users with errors.
- Click an object to view details about the conflict. This information is displayed in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Change the email address so that it's unique.
Method 2: Use the Azure AD Module for Windows PowerShellTo learn more about how to use the Azure AD Module for Windows PowerShell to identify objects that have duplicate values, see Identity synchronization and duplicate attribute resiliency.
Makale No: 3166798 - Son İnceleme: 21 Ara 2016 - Düzeltme: 1