Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To resolve this problem and enable COM+ remote access, follow these steps:
- Enable COM+ Network Access in Windows Firewall. To do this, open Control Panel, click the Windows Firewall item, and then click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall.
- In the Allowed apps and features list, select the COM+ Network Access check box, and then select the appropriate scope that’s required for your application. For enterprises, this is typically Domain. However, your application may require additional settings, depending on the scenario.
- Set the registry value that allows COM+ remote access. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Start search box, type regedit, and then click regedit.exe in the results list.
- Locate the following subkey:
- Right-click the RemoteAccessEnabled DWORD.
- In the Value data box, enter 1.
- Click OK.
Makale No: 3182294 - Son İnceleme: 19 Eki 2016 - Düzeltme: 1