You may also notice the following event is logged in the System event log:
To confirm how much physical memory is installed on the system, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, right click Computer and then click Properties.
2. Check the size displayed at Memory (RAM) entry of System section.
To work around this behavior, modify the registry so that writting of the memory dump files are attempted even if the physical memory size is larger than the initial size that is set for the page file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type IgnorePagefileSize, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click IgnorePagefileSize, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Reboot the system for the change to take effect.
Makale No: 949052 - Son İnceleme: 10 Haz 2011 - Düzeltme: 1