You record audio through a microphone by using the Sound Recorder application in Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Even though the input volume settings are the same, when you play back the audio files, the volume of the audio file recorded in Windows Vista or in Windows 7 may be lower than that in Windows XP.
Sound Recorder has changed in Windows Vista and Windows 7 and does not have the same default settings as in Windows XP.
To adjust the record volume, follow these steps before you make the recording:
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under Sound, click Manage audio devices.
- Click the Recording tab.
- Click the microphone device, and then click Properties.
- Click the Levels tab. Move the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
Makale No: 973446 - Son İnceleme: 9 Eki 2009 - Düzeltme: 1