Japanese characters in the subject of a missed call notification message are garbled
Consider the following scenario:
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is integrated with Exchange Unified Messaging (UM). Both User A and User B are UM-enabled.
- User A sends User B an email message that contains Japanese characters in the subject.
- User B receives the email message, and then moves the mouse point over User A.
- User B makes a call to User A from the drop-down list next to the phone icon.
- User A doesn't answer the call and receives a missed call notification email message.
In this scenario, Japanese characters in the subject line of the missed call notification email message are garbled.
This issue occurs because the user notification XML file that is sent by Lync Server is encoded by using US-ASCII instead of UTF8.
Makale No: 3182610 - Son İnceleme: 08/23/2016 17:31:00 - Düzeltme: 1.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB3182610