Error message 1
Error message 2
Note The THUMBRPRINT placeholder represents the 40-character certificate thumbprint of your Microsoft Azure certificate.
This error occurs after you enter your Subscription ID and Certificate Thumbprint, and then you click Next.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps on the computer that has MVMC installed:
- Log on to Windows by using the account that will be used to complete the conversion and migration.
- Open an elevated PowerShell window.
- Run the following PowerShell commands to create the private certificate in the current user’s Personal certificate store:Note The DnsName value is arbitrary for this process. In these steps, "MVMC" is used to easily identify the certificate.
New-SelfSignedCertificate -DnsName "MVMC" -CertStoreLocation "Cert:\CurrentUser\My"
- Run the following PowerShell commands to export the public certificate and to import it into the current user’s Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate store:
Export-Certificate -Cert (Get-ChildItem Cert:\CurrentUser\My\ -DnsName MVMC) -FilePath $env:TEMP\MVMC.cer
Import-Certificate -FilePath $env:TEMP\MVMC.cer -CertStoreLocation Cert:\CurrentUser\Root
- When you are prompted to confirm the import process, click Yes.
- Log on to the Azure Classic Management Portal. Select Settings from the list of items on the left side of the portal, and then select Management Certificates from the list of settings.
- Click Upload at the bottom of the Management Certificates screen. In the dialog box that opens, click Browse for file, select MVMC.cer from the %TEMP% folder, and then click the check mark icon to upload the public certificate.
- Return to MVMC, and then retry the Azure Connection task.
Ідентифікатор статті: 2977336 – останній перегляд: 24 серп. 2016 р. – виправлення: 1