- Navigate to your Office 365 Portal.
- In the Office Administration Center (OAC), select billing.
- Select subscriptions.
- Select change quantity.
- Select Remove license and click Next.
- In the Change to area, input the quantity of licenses you require and select Place Order.
- You cannot reduce your license count to zero.
- Assigned licenses cannot be removed. For example, if a customer has five licenses and has four of them assigned, they cannot change their license count to less than four licenses.
- This change applies to all payment methods (invoice or credit card).
- This change does not apply to prepaid and/or annually paid customers (including Volume Licensing subscriptions).
- This change does not apply to academy, non-profit, and government subscriptions.
ETF (Early Termination Fee)
IMPORTANT: Because you are removing licenses from a subscription with an annual commitment, you may be charged a one-time early termination fee. This fee is typically equal to the cost of a monthly subscription for each license. This is noted in the agreement signed by the customer when signing up for an Office 365 subscription.
For more information, see the Partner Support Community.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Ідентифікатор статті: 2990529 – останній перегляд: 20 квіт. 2017 р. – виправлення: 2