Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you enable the Track Changes function in Word 2013, deleted text is tracked for reviewers that have the same user name.
BUG #: 3505177 (Office15)
- When you paste text in a new email message window in Outlook 2013, the text isn't displayed fully. This issue occurs if the lines of the text is greater than the height of the window.
BUG #: 3510173 (Office15)
- Assume that you’re using a screen reader when you’re editing your email signature in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box in Outlook 2013, and your email signature has multiple paragraphs. In this situation, the screen reader only reads the first paragraph of the signature.
BUG #: 3510347 (Office15)
- Assume that you insert a Word object as an icon into a Visio 2010 document. When you save, close, and then reopen this drawing, the Word object doesn't appear. If you press Ctrl + A to select all shapes in the document to locate the Word object and then try to change the icon in the Convert dialog box, you receive the following error message: BUG #: 3510370 (Office15)An error (1424) occurred during the action Convert Object.
The object is empty.
- Nonbreaking space in justified text doesn't work as expected in Word 2013.
BUG #: 3510493 (Office15)
- The ContentControlOnExit event isn't triggered when you edit a content control in the document body and then click into the header of a document in Word 2013.
BUG #: 3510506 (Office15)
- When you try to save a large document that has hyperlinks in Word 2013, the Save As dialog box appears, but you can't save the file. In addition, you keep looping back to the Save As dialog box until you cancel the save operation. This issue occurs after a word is auto-corrected by the AutoCorrect feature.
BUG #: 3510576 (Office15)
- When you use an IME to enter characters in a document in Word 2013 that has Overtype mode enabled, and the text service is disabled by Microsoft Office IME 2010, undetermined characters aren't displayed.
BUG #: 3510927 (Office15)
- When you enable the Different First Page option for the header of the first page of a document in Word 2013, the number of pages field in the Page X of Y format is incorrect on the first page.
BUG #: 3511222 (Office15)
- Performance is slow when you try to create an email message in Outlook 2013. This issue occurs because the email signature isn't cached.
BUG #: 3511383 (Office15)
- When you reply or forward an HTML email message that contains a URL in Outlook 2013, the URL is truncated unexpectedly.
BUG #: 3511717 (Office15)
- When you change a table two times in a document and then reopen the document in Word 2013, the table binding or matrix binding is lost.
BUG #: 3512129 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085573 for 32-bit version of Word 2013
- Download update KB3085573 for 64-bit version of Word 2013
- Open Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Ідентифікатор статті: 3085573 – останній перегляд: 27 жовт. 2015 р. – виправлення: 1