- You're using an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad that's running Apple iOS 9 or 9.1.
- You have Microsoft Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business installed on the device.
- You try to join a meeting from outside the Lync or Skype for Business app. For example, you tap the "Join Meeting" link in an email message or calendar appointment in an app other than Lync or Skype for Business.
- 3148802 April 2016 cumulative update 4.0.7577.728 for Lync Server 2010, Web Components Server
- 3121215 December 2015 cumulative update 5.0.8308.941 for Lync Server 2013 web components server
- 3097642 November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015 (Web Components Server)
To work around this issue in one of these environments, see the "Workaround" section.
- Copy the meeting URL from the meeting invitation.
- Go to the following webpage, and then paste the URL that you copied in step 1 into the text box on that webpage:
- Tap Join Meeting.
3126487 You can't join a meeting from outside Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business on iOS 9.2 through later 9.x versions
3193474 You can't join a meeting from outside Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business on iOS 10
Ідентифікатор статті: 3097592 – останній перегляд: 15 вер. 2016 р. – виправлення: 1