Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Icon images can't be loaded on the ribbon through VBA if you use the ToolbarItems property.
- VBA can't set special properties in the redo operation because the shape sheet ids aren't recycled during the redo operation. Therefore, you can't redo all operations.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114932 for 32-bit version of Visio 2013
- Download update KB3114932 for 64-bit version of Visio 2013
- Start Microsoft Visio 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Ідентифікатор статті: 3114932 – останній перегляд: 22 січ. 2017 р. – виправлення: 2