To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS16-017.
- All future security and nonsecurity updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive future updates.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The following articles contain additional information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information.
- 3126446 MS16-017: Description of the security update for Remote Desktop display driver: February 9, 2016
Known issues in security update 3126446
- You may have to restart the computer multiple times after you install this security update on a Windows 7-based computer that is running RDP 8.0.
- 3135174 Cumulative update for Windows 10: February 9, 2016
Method 1: Windows Update
Get security updates automatically.
Note For Windows RT 8.1, this update is available through Windows Update only.
Ідентифікатор статті: 3134700 – останній перегляд: 9 лют. 2016 р. – виправлення: 1